The Diamond Package really is what it says - an exciting, brand-new, top-flight gem of a package which enables couples to create the day of their dreams built around a legal ceremony combined with a celebratory ceremony.
- The Diamond package gives couples the flexibility to legally marry as well as having a ceremony outside (weather permitting of course!). The legal part could take place in the Registration Office, followed by a celebratory ceremony outside at a licensed venue, a day or two afterwards. Alternatively, the legal part could take place with just the couple and their witnesses in a licensed room within the licensed venue and then move outside for their celebratory ceremony with their guests.
- Buckinghamshire Registration Service can consider outdoor ceremonies between 1 March and 31 October. To ensure the ceremony can go ahead regardless of the weather, we ask that all licensed venues and couples make plans for an alternative indoor room which can accommodate the number of guests, bride and groom plus the two Registrars.
- The team work to ensure the ceremony takes place exactly how the couple want.
The Registrar will meet with the couple well ahead of the day itself, to discuss ideas and priorities so that they can design a totally bespoke ceremony built around individual needs and requirements.
- The ceremony will be written and led by a Registrar who understands exactly what is wanted.
- Couples choose their legal declaratory words and contracting vows and can also add personal vows and ring promises which can be picked from a selection offered or written by themselves. The Diamond package includes readings chosen by the couple.
- Couples may choose their own music - live or recorded - to create the perfect atmosphere for their ceremony.
- A personalised copy of the marriage ceremony can be given to the couple to keep forever.
The Diamond package is the ultimate solution for couples who want a legal and tailored ceremony. The wedding can take place on any day of the year (apart from Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day) and up to 7.00pm in the evening.